What information does Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam collect?
Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated Siddhaguru Sri Ramanananda Maharshi (Satsangs and Info Centers) that have your permission to share your Personal information. “Personal information” means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit or debit card account number and may include your registration preferences.
How Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam uses the Personal Information
We use your Personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for products and services including:
- Sending information about the activities of Siddhaguru Sri Ramanananda Maharshi and our affiliates
- Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and registrations
- Completing your purchases and registrations
When we disclose personal information to others
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetamdoes exchange Personal informationwith various affiliated Siddhaguru Sri Ramanananda Maharshi (Satsangs and Info Centers) in India and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam programs and events.
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the Internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and correct Personal information
- Individuals who wish to register online for various events of Siddhaguru Sri Ramanananda Maharshi are asked to open an “account” in which they provide a user name and password. Individuals can access their account to change that information during open registration time simply by clicking on “Register online” link. Please contact us at email@example.com at any other time to change that information.
- Individuals who wish to receive information about Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam activities via the email address and contact number. Individuals can change the information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals who purchase goods or services from the bookstore or who give donations are asked to supply their Personal information at each transaction. Individuals can change the information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
How we protect your Personal information
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam uses a secure serverwith 128 bit encryption to assure the security of the data being transmitted to Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam database is protected from unauthorized access by a series of highly sophisticated software protection programs.
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam secures the Personal information, including credit card numbers, received from individuals who make online purchases from Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam.Our secure server software provides protection for your Personal information. We encrypt all of your Personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. This data is used only to confirm our existing records. Sensitive data is also encrypted while being stored on our server.
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is password protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
- Shiva Shakthi Shirdi Sai Anugraha Mahapeetam gives the option to the userto store their personal preferences as cookies. These cookies are for your convenience only, and are not used for any other purpose.
.Amendment of Policy